Thursday, February 19, 2009

Show me what you love,watch me destroy it

The wonderful Mila tagged me!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The rules:
Step 1: respond and rework—answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
Step 2: tag—eight other un-tagged people.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
What are you wearing now? A blue-red striped cardigan, a dark blue (v-neck) tee, a white top underneath and jeans.
What’s the last thing you read/are currently reading? The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafón
Do you nap a lot? No never.
Who was the last person you hugged? Lola my dog, eventhough she isn't a person.
What’s your current obsession/addiction? This song and I guess the internet. But I think that will always stay an addiction.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Which item from your closet are you wearing most lately? My new black skinny jeans from Topshop
What's for dinner? Too lazy to describe it. But it was something with rice. Very good though.
What was the last thing you bought? Three cd's. Youth & Young Manhood, Aha Shake Heartbreak from Kings of leon and X&Y from Coldplay
What are you listening to right now? Karma Police - Radiohead
If you could have any super power, what would it be? Travel through time or to have the ability to fly.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
What time do you usually get up? On a normal schoolday at 30 minutes past 6 in the morning(ofcourse).
What is your most challenging goal right now? Uhm.. finish my homwork before the vacation ends?
Say something to the person who tagged you: Thank you very much<3!>
If you could have a house–totally paid for, fully furnished–anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be? In a big city like Paris or maybe New York. When I'm old I'd like to live on a exotic island or at the countryside in France I think.
Favorite vacation spot?
What is your favorite item of clothing? I don't know.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Favorite pair of shoes you keep going back to over and over, even though your closet is overflowing with a zillion others: my all stars.
Name one thing you cannot live without: My family
What was the last movie that you saw? The curious case of Benjamin Button
What's your favourite movie(You can only name one title, it doesn't have to be your ultimate favourite but just the first one that pops into your head): Atonement
What is your favorite weather, and why? Sunny weather.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Pictures: one two three four five six

11 comments:

  1. Atonement is my favorite movie as well! So wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. atonement is an amazing movie and I think the book, by ian mcewan is even better. if you haven't read it you should definitely check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute questions and great selection of photographs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the tag, love. i'm about to do it right now :)
    xoxo,
    Micaela

    ReplyDelete
  5. After watching Atonement I cried for two days in a roll. I wish I was exaggerating.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your blog, so beautiful, so cool, so pretty ... I love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. atonement is one of my favorite movies too...

    and converses are always essential.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for tagging me, gave me something to do tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. atonement is such a wonderful movie

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely lovely lovely.. I love your answers there :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oeh, heel erg leuk om te lezen meissie!! <3
    En wat een prachtige post, met geweldige foto's, heb je ervan gemaakt.

    Je blog is gewoon een heel mooi plekje!

    ReplyDelete